Thursday, May 03, 2007

Why I Play World Of Warcraft

Why, indeed. I'm well past 30, have a growing business and 2 kids.

Here's an example: Yesterday, after yet another day of fighting with our phone guys and our internet provider, I came home, wrung out.

Playing WoW (that's World of Warcraft, for the uninitiated), I got challenged to a duel with another player.

Duels have zero impact on the game, but they're fun and rather therapeutic.

The challenger was a level 11 warrior. Don't worry about what that means, just realize that I'm playing a 9th level Warlock. I should be badly outclassed, right?

But, I beat the guy senseless. So badly that he actually ran away and was disqualified from the duel.

Suddenly, my day was much better.

Some people drink. I play World of Warcraft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home